The Night Tours is the most popular tour, although it just takes a short time, you could explore the whole famous areas and local areas of the city, experiences popular Vietnamese foods and learn more about Vietnamese people and their daily lives
Exploring the whole famous and local areas instead of walking around the center of the city only.
The Night Tours just takes few hours but you can visits all the famous and local areas of the city, where Saigon citizens often come to relax after a hard-working day. And if you feel extremely tired after the hot daytime in Ho Chi Minh, The Night Tours would be your best choice, enjoying the slight winds and the fresh environment in the suburb area that make you are more relax and make you forget that you’re in a huge city of crowd and unstoppable motorbikes and ready for the day travelling after.
Picking up at your hotel in the center of city.
Visiting the whole famous areas and local areas of the city at night, where Saigon citizens often come to relax after a hard-working day such as Notre Dame Church, Opera House, China town, farmer markets, and the suburd areas of the city without tourist.
Enjoying some favorite local foods and drinks which are delicious and safety from the street vendors and local fruit stores such as grilled rice papers, ice fruit smoothies, fruit salad with yogurt and lemonade ice tea.
Dropping off at your hotel or anywhere in the center of city.
- Private driver, Motorbike and fuel.
- Accident insurance and Helmet
- Dessert and Drink
- Pictures and lot of funs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Only $10 extra for kids who make sure could sit on the same bike with adults. (under 7 years old)
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Sabah Saigon, Muong Thanh, Paragon, Grand Silverland, Rex. Clients staying at the others must kept us informed for prior arrangement.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to date of activity.