Customers are deemed to have read, understood & accepted the following conditions upon booking. ExoAsia Travel shall be known as “The Company” in the conditions below.
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. PRICES & SURCHAGES
- Prices are in US dollars/Australia dollars/Euro or Pound based on rate in effect at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.
- All taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change without prior notice.
- Peak travel period surcharge may apply depending on your travel dates (to be confirmed)
- Package prices include: all accommodation based on twin/double sharing room, meals as specified, sightseeing with a local guide as specified (including entrance fees), all transport with air-conditioned coaches during the tour as specified
- Packages price do not include: international or internal flights unless specified, airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified, train tickets, meals other than those specified, Visa and passport fees, all personal expenses travel insurance, optional activities, any items not mentioned as specifically included
2. YOUNG TRAVELLERS
- A client under 18 years of age traveling alone during the tour period shall provide the Company with the written consent of his/her guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Child fare is applicable to children under the age of twelve (12) on the scheduled date of departure. It is calculated based on the child sharing a room with two adults in the same room with no extra bed. A surcharge will apply in the event where an extra bed is required or when the child is sharing room with only one adult.
- Child fare will be calculated according to the following scale:
3. HOTEL ROOMS
- Hotel rooms are with private facilities and good quality throughout the tour.
- The company may substitute hotels for a similar category should this become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Some hotels may directly assess an additional surcharge during holiday, convention or special event time periods.
- Provided in the tour are indicated as (B) for Buffet Breakfast, (L) for Lunch, (D) for Dinner.
- Meals not listed are at the client’s expense.
5. SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF TOUR APPLICATION
- Any special requests such as special meals, dietary requirements, adjoining/adjacent rooms etc shall be communicated to the Company upon reservation. Please note, however, that such requests are subject to availability and confirmation by the respective airlines and hotels. And if the Company takes a special arrangement in compliance with the client's request, the client shall be responsible for incurred expenses related with the request.
- Clients who require special attention from the Company during the tour for reason of chronic disease, general ill-health, pregnancy or physical handicap, shall advise the Company of this when applying for the tour. The Company shall comply with such requests to the extent deemed feasible and reasonable. The Company may require clients to present a medical certificate. The Company may refuse a client's application if conditions at travel destinations and facilities are such that safe, smooth tour operation cannot be guaranteed, or require the client to be accompanied by an escort. In some cases, the Company shall change a part of the itinerary or recommend the client to join another tour with the minimum extra charge or refuse his/her participating the tour.
- If the Company determines that the client needs medical diagnosis or treatment by a physician owing to illness, functional disease or other reasons during the tour, the Company shall take measures necessary to ensure smooth operation of the tour. All costs resulting from such measures shall be borne by the client.
- Independent activities for reasons of the client's own choosing shall not be arranged by the Company during the tour. However, the Company may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions.
- The Company may refuse client’s participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
6. PASSPORT AND VISA
- You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip.
- We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
7. AIR TRANSPORTATION
- Read your travel documentation carefully for arrival and departure instructions, including terminal information, check-in locations and flight times. Flight times are tentative and subjects to change.
- Airfares are based on the lowest applicable airfare available at the time of booking and are subject to change. The company can guarantee your airfare only after receipt of full payment. Changes in flight itineraries after issuance of ticket may result in increased airfare.
- Airline Baggage Allowances vary significantly by airport or airline. Please consult your Air Ticketing Agent or contact your respective airport and airline prior to travel.
8. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Any complaint and/or claim shall be made known to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date of return to your country.
B. RESERVATION, PAYMENT, CANCEL POLICIES & AMENDMENT
1. RESERVATION, DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- Reservation must be made at least 03 days prior to departure
- All online tours must be fully pre-paid upon reservation
- After payment, the company will send a confirmation/voucher by e-mail: this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider. All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking. The company cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your confirmation/voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify the company at least 24 hours before the date of service.
- Reservation can be made in written document by e-mail or fax.
- Reservation can be made at any time prior to departure of package tours but the confirmation possibility depends on the availability of the services. Therefore you are advised to book the tours at least one month prior to departure.
- The company will confirm the tour booking in written by e-mail, stating the specifications to be fulfilled with relevant requirements from the client and vice versa. The client must be required to reconfirm his/her reservation on the final arrangement which is considered a contract between two parties.
- A deposit of 30% total tour fare is required upon your reservation confirmed. We require the full payment minimum twenty (20) days before departure. The balance should be remitted into our account before departure. Any delay will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
Can be settled down by cash or by cable transfer to the following bank account:
- Bank name: JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM, HOCHIMINH CITY BRANCH
- Beneficiary: EXOASIA TRAVEL AND TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- Account No.: 0071371054521
- Swift Code: BFTVVNVX007
- Bank address: 5 CONG TRUONG ME LINH, DIST.1, HOCHIMINH CITY
Can be made by credit card (only VISA, MASTER card, & JCB are accepted)
3. CANCELLATION, REFUND AND PROCEDURE TO CANCEL A BOOKING
Except otherwise stated, Tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subjected to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
Online Tours (with duration of one day or less) not including overnight accommodation:
Online Tours (with duration of more than one day), including overnight accommodation:
Special requests/ Private long day tours including overnight accommodation:
Please note that certain supplier apply more stringent cancellation fees, which might apply if relevant.
Procedure to cancel a booking:
- Notification of cancellation should be made in written- email/fax by clients and must be received by Exoasia. Any cancellation made by telephone is not accepted. Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us.
- The company will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email/fax to the company.
- Any replacement or changes of passenger will be considered as a cancellation and not an amendment.
- For changes to flight component of the tour, an amount of administrative fee per ticket will be calculated according to provisions of each specific airline for any amendment, except for all special fares and promotional air tickets including tax reserved are non-negotiable, non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-reroutable. No refund will be made for any unused air ticket.
- A postponement of tour by customer for any reason is a tour cancellation. Under such circumstances, the above Payment & Cancellation Policies will apply. The Company makes reasonable effort to avoid changes in itinerary. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes at any time without compensation, especially due to unforeseen circumstances.
The Company acts as agent for the airlines and is not liable for changes without prior notice made by the airlines but will render assistance where possible.
The company accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage, accident, loss, delay or irregularities that may be caused to the person or property where such occur as a result of circumstances beyond its control (including but not limited to the below circumstances).
- Mechanical breakdown, government actions, political unrest, force majeure, compulsory quarantine, industrial action or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- Traffic congestion and obstruction of any public/private roads or highways.
- Failure of the customer to obtain required documentation
- Failure of the customer to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to meeting time and venue
- All purchases made at designated shopping outlets during the tour
- Accidents of any kind occurring during passenger's independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
No tour guides, tour leaders or other employees or agents of the Company are authorized to commit the Company to any liability whatsoever and the Company shall not be bound by any statement or representation unless it is in writing and signed by a Management Executive of the Company.