Rediscover the Cham Culture and people in this half-day tour! Go to the original territory of Vietnam, and witness the unique historical traces left behind. Visit the towers at My Son, a holy land in the neighborhood of Hoi An.
- My Son Sanctuary - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Take a private tour by air-conditioned minivan to the west of Da Nang city, the jungle of a sanctuary located not very far from Hoi An. Honorably recognized as a World Heritage Site in 1999, My Son Sanctuary is captivating in various cultural values. Therefore, it is extremely useful and meaningful for those interested in Southeast Asian culture, which owes its core to ancient Cham culture. Although time and war have destroyed some towers, the remaining sculptural and architectural remnants still reflect the style and history of the art of the Cham people. Their masterpieces mark a glorious time for the architecture and culture of the Cham, as well as of Southeast Asia.
Board your bus and leave your hotel in the afternoon and head out to My Son Sanctuary. Upon arrival to the entrance, take a short break and take a walk through the lovely bridge before getting on your bus again in 5 minutes to drive deeper into the site.
At 2:30pm there will be a traditional Cham dance show just next to the sanctuary. Here you can watch and enjoy 3 different types of dance by the real Champa artist. You will clap your hands to the beat for the entirety of the performance. After explaining about the sanctuary's layout, the tour guide will take you to the site and take you to sites B and C.Visit the ancient temples and towers built by Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set in a lovely valley surrounded by mountain peaks, the temples that were rebuilt in the 7th-century became a sanctuary of Hinduism. You will also see some temples that were restored with special cooperation from the Italian and German governments.
When the sun hits the ruins just right, you'll know it is your time to shoot some great photos. Say your greetings to the various deity statues and leave the site to head back to your hotel in Da Nang.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels in Da Nang.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Fansipan, Samdi, Olalani. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to date of activity.