Vietnamese foods are very different from North to South. A short cooking class in Hoian can give you some ideas for simple, delicious recipes that can be prepared easily at home.
- Hoi An's renowned dishes
- Visit the colorful market in Hoi An
- Real experience of preparing Vietnamese cuisines
- A unique cookery class experience
Hoi An is certainly a good place to do a cookery course in Vietnam. A huge range of places offer courses, which gives you the opportunity to shop around and find something that suits you.
Together with a cook assistant, we will have an opportunity to visit the colorful market in Hoi An and enjoy amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy area and intermingle with the local sellers to buy some ingredients used for the cooking class. Later the cook will present to us how to prepare some of Hoi An's well-known dishes. After cooking, we will eventually enjoy local delicious foods, of which some have been prepared by ourselves! Yum! Finally we will take you back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels in Hoi An.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Cooking Class with Lunch
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Exact pick-up time to be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Pick-up is available for clients staying at selected hotels as meeting point only: Thanh Van, Green Heaven, Almanity, Royal Hoi An Mgallery. Clients staying at the others must proceed to the meeting point.
- To select your travel date, you are advised to choose at least 03 days prior to start date of activity.
- The regular tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. You will be informed at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, guests may request another tour, a different travel date or a refund.
- Free cancellation: 3 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): less than 3 days prior to date of activity.